Monday, September 7, 2009

China Glaze: It's My Turn


Pitkästä aikaa kynsikuvaa! Kynsissä on Poshen pikakuivava aluslakka, kaksi kerrosta China Glazen It's My Turnia sekä Poshen pikakuivattavaa päällyslakkaa. It's My Turn on upea kullanvärinen hologrammilakka, joka ei ole liian lämpimän sävyinen vaan sopii hyvin vähän viileäihoisemmallekin. Kerrassaan ihana lakka! Kuvat on otettu sisävalaistuksessa kun auringonvaloa ei ollut tarjolla, joten valitettavasti hologrammiefekti ei näy kunnolla.


Here's a nail polish photo, the first one for a while! I'm wearing Poshe's fast drying base coat, two coats of China Glaze It's My Turn and Poshe's fast drying top coat. It's My Turn is a fabulous golden holographic nail polish, it's not too warm but can also be used if skin tone is little cooler. I absolutely love this! Unfortunately I had to take the photos in artificial lightning and because of that the holographic effect doesn't show properly.

1 comment: